clos-ette covets: The Pursuit of Style
What do you covet for your closet? In our new blogger series, we're asking the most stylish gals (and guys!) on the web to tell us what's at the top of their shopping wish-lists.
First up: DC-based Lindsay Souza, whose popular blog, The Pursuit of Style
, touts the same preppy-cool looks we love ourselves. Here, Lindsay shares her top must-haves for the holiday season.
1. "I've never been one to shy away from color, so this bright poppy Alexander Wang bag had me at hello."
2. "I Love NARS for its packaging and its lip gloss
. I'd stash it along with my Essie nail polish
(in my favorite color du jour) in Rubie Green's Ellie bag
3." Hot pink piping
? Yes, please!"
4. "DVF dresses are an investment, but you'll wear them for years to come. The Valencia is the latest style I have my eye on."
5. "I'm a sucker for a great piece of statement jewelry and this Noir collar necklace has New Years Eve written all over it."
6. "I'd like to add a glamorous photo by Jessica Craig-Martin to my closet's walls. All the more inspiration while getting dressed."