Thank you for shopping with us... and being a loyal customer.
Please be patient with us while we make some changes.
1. We are hopeless without our sunnies, and these A.R. Trapp for J.Crew beauties are a new fave. Just be sure to bring along the hard case your glasses came in to protect against scratching and a multitude of other sins!
2. A Poupette St. Barth cover-up is a must for the beach. Make sure you pack lighter-weight items like this at the top of your bag, and heavier items (like shoes, etc) on bottom.
3. How adorbs is this reversible Tory Burch bikini? It's like two looks in one. Before you pack up to go home, always make sure to rinse your suit in cold tap water to remove damaging chlorine and sunscreen chemicals. The longer your favorite suit is exposed to these elements, the more harmful they can be.
4. J.Crew's Farmer's Market Tote is the perfect beach bag: versatile, functional, and timeless.
5. You don't need to bring your entire shoe wardrobe (though we know it's tempting). Opt for a day-to-night style like these from Ancient Greek Sandals and make sure you pack them in a fabric shoe back to prevent scratching.
6. This gorgeous Issa Maxi Dress is just begging for a warm-weather vacay. To pack, lay it on top of your open (packed) suitcase, and gently fold over the ends.
7. You didn't think we left home without our Signature Hangers, did you? These babies always travel with us –because you never know what sort of clothing hanger horror awaits in the hotel closet.
8. On-the-go accessories are about quality, not quantity. That's why this outrageous Tom Binns necklace is a sure bet.
9. If this Edie Parker Acrylic Clutch (designed by our friend Brett Heyman) isn't the cutest thing we've ever seen, we don't know what is.
10. Our Travel Jewelry Case fits all of our bangles and other baubles. Stash it in your carry-on bag, where it's sure to arrive safe and sound at your destination.
Like us on Facebook for more stories from social.organization!